Monday 16 April 2012

To begin again and a copyright reminder

Welcome! What was once old is now made new, and hopefully it will span a new future to move towards as well.

As mentioned above, but will repeated once more, this is a blog that will have many features, ranging from item and product testing (mostly when I buy and try out something new) to reviews and critiques of past and present literature, film, and music. My personal tastes vary and so shall the posts.

It must be stated before I begin that I am receiving no pay for this and will only own personal pieces that will labeled as such; everything else is owned by that particular company's copyright. Links, when possible, will be provided to the accurate sites.

Every thought and opinion, however, comes from my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment